Sunday, July 31, 2011

First -and only- photo of downhill in Cavehill


What a photo-shit. Not because of the rider, just the photobrapher.

Today I went to Cavehill -10:00 to 13:00- trying to find the 20 guys I was told would be riding there, but the only thing I got was a natural shower. I thought irish/english riders were tough boys, but it seems to be a lie. Come on, guys, 4 drops and you don't ride? I give up.


See you.


Nota: Todas las fotos de este blog tienen copyright y no se pueden usar sin permiso del autor. All photos on this blog are copyrighted and can not be used without permission of the author.

2 comments:

  1. Don`t give up¡¡¡ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lamery ganas no me faltan, si me vieras ayer subiendo y bajando el monte como un gilipollas...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...